There's no hiding the all-out power, capability and style of Kubota's RTV-X900. Whether you're hauling half a ton of cargo on the jobsite or feeding livestock out in the pastures, this is the smooth-riding, hard-charging utility vehicle that gets it done. Comfort and versatility make this Kubota’s most popular model for all types of worksite applications. The RTV-X900 is available in your choice of Kubota Orange or Realtree AP Camo styling.
- Comfort: Ergonomically designed 60:40 split-bench seats (with adjustable driver's side on Worksite models); Hydraulic power steering eliminates steering wheel kickback increasing operator comfort; Tilt-adjustable steering wheel*; *Tilt feature not available on general purpose model; Digital meter cluster to keep you informed of all critical driving conditions, including speed, hours and miles traveled, as well as an overheat alarm; Easily accessible dash-mounted parking brake; Large glove box; Under-seat storage compartments; ROPS - for your safety and protection, a ROPS is a standard feature on the RTV-X900. This ROPS meets SAE J2194 and OSHA 1928 standards.
- Capacity: 1,300 lbs. towing capacity - standard front and rear two-inch hitch receivers at the front and back; Up to 15.2 cubic feet of cargo - heavy-duty steel cargo box can carry up to a half-ton (1,102 lbs.) of tools, firewood, gear, supplies... whatever you need to haul from here to there and back again; Tie-down hooks in four corners of cargo box; Optional factory spray-on bed liner to protect the cargo bed; Engine-driven Hydraulic dumping cargo box.
- Tough: VHT-X (Variable Hydraulic Transmission) - Kubota has more experience in variable hydraulic transmissions than any other Utility Vehicle manufacturer. Kubota's advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band, advanced designed HST motor and large oil coolers to boost durability and increase performance. Strong High-Rigidity Frame - The high-rigidity steel frame isolates the occupants from noise, vibrations, and harshness. With structural strength that few in the industry can match, this durable frame can take years of punishment from heavy loads on rough jobsites. Two-Speed In-Line Shift - You'll shift less often and maintain better control, thanks to new transmission gearing with just two forward speeds (high and low), plus neutral and reverse. 20% Larger, Clog-Resistant Radiator - Open the hood and you'll find the radiator and air-intake located high and up front, where the air is cleaner and cooler. This improves both radiator performance and simplifies maintenance. Kubota's wide fin pitch design minimizes clogging, further improving radiator performance.
- Exceptional Ride: Front & Rear Independent Suspension - Regardless of the jobsite terrain or payload, independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride and traction. Kubota's Extra Duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology also sets a new standard for durability. Height-Adjustable Front & Rear Suspension - Whether you've got a heavy load or no load at all, 5 position adjustments for the front and rear suspension height will ensure the proper vehicle height for a smooth ride and optimum drivability. 10.4" Inch Ground Clearance - The new X-series raises the bar on ground clearance - to a full 10.4" with 8" of suspension travel - letting you glide over the bumps rather than through them. CV Joint Protectors & Skid Plates - Obstacles on the trail? CV joint protectors and heavy-duty skid plates will protect the most critical parts of the engine and transmission. Limited-Slip Front Differential - True 4WD drive with a limited-slip front differential and a locking rear differential help reduce wheel spin to a minimum, giving you greater control and a smoother ride on rough or muddy terrain. Dynamic Braking - You'll feel more secure, especially when traveling down long inclines, knowing that dynamic braking is providing additional braking power and greater driving control.
- Model: RTV-X900 Worksite
- Body color: Kubota Orange
- Make: KUBOTA D902-E4-UV
- Type: 3-cylinders, 4-cycle, diesel, OHV
- Displacement cu.in (cc): 54.8 (898)
- Horsepower HP (kW)/rpm: 21.6 (16.1) @3200
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Battery: 540 CCA
Transmission and Drivetrain
- Type: Variable hydro transmission (VHTX)
- Gear selection: Hi-Lo range forward, neutral, reverse
- Max. traveling speed mph (km/h): 0-25 (0-40)
- 4WD system: Front differential: Limited-slip differential
- 4WD system: Rear differential: Foot operated differential lock
Steering and Suspension
- Steering: Hydrostatic power
- Brakes Front / Rear: Wet-disc brakes
- Parking brake: Rear wheel, hand operated
- Front suspension: Independent, Dual A-arms with adjustable spring preload
- Front suspension travel in. (mm): 8 (205)
- Rear suspension: Independent with coil over shock
- Rear suspension travel in. (mm): 8 (205)
Occupant Protective System (OPS)
- Tubular overhead structure in. (mm): 2.0 (50.8) steel tube
- Seat belts: 2-point
- Certification: SAE J2194 and OSHA 1928 ROPS
Dimensions and Weight
- Length in. (mm): 122.5 (3110)
- Width in. (mm): 63.2 (1605)
- Height, overall in. (mm): 79.5 (2020)
- Front tread centers in. (mm): 48.8 (1240)
- Rear tread centers in. (mm): 48.8 (1240)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 80.5 (2045)
- Turning radius ft. (m): 13.1 (4.0)
- Weight lb. (kg): 1973 (895)
- Towing capacity lb. (kg): 1300 (590)
- Payload capacity lb. (kg): 1598 (725)
- Ground clearance Front in. (mm): 10.5 (266)
- Ground clearance Rear in. (mm): 10.4 (263)
- Ground clearance Under foot platform in. (mm): 11.0 (280)
- Material: Steel
- Width x Length x Depth in. (mm): 57.7 (1465) x 40.5 (1030) x 11.2 (285)
- Volume cu ft. (m3): 15.2 (0.43)
- Bed height (unloaded) in. (mm): 34.9 (887)
- Cargo bed load lbs. (kg): 1102 (500)
- Dump: Hydro power lift
- Fuel tank capacity U.S. gal. (L): 7.9 (30)
- Sound rating at operator's ear dB(A): 85
- Tires Front and Rear ATV: 25x10-12, 6PLY
- Tires Front and Rear HDWS: 25x10-12, 6PLY
- Tires Front and Rear TURF: 25x10-12, 4PLY
- Front guard design: Center and bumper
- Alloy wheel (not available with Turf tire): Opt.
- Hydraulic bed lift: Std.
- Spray-on Bed Liner: Opt.